Friday, November 5, 2010

Custom Crochet Items

**Note
It seems a few of the photos are having trouble loading onto the page. I will try to upload more later.

Hello everyone :)

Finally some pictures of my crochet work. I am offering custom crochet bags, hats, scarves, legwarmers, mittens, baby booties, headbands, interchangeable flowers for the hats and headbands, and I'm working on getting some plush animals worked up. Here are a few samples of what I've been working on:

Hats


Puff stitch hats. Any color any size. 

 
 


Character hats

Elmo, also (not shown) Oscar, Big Bird, Zoe, Abby Cadabby, Grover, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, Mickey, Minnie, other animals like Frog, Panda, Dog, etc..
If you have a custom request, just ask! I can probably make it.


Brimmed hats

Any color, most any size. 


Knit gathered hats

any solid color

Scarves



 Puff stitch scarf with tassels. 

Any color, width, length.


Knit Scarf

Any solid color, width, length. 

Purses

Your choice of handles or shoulder strap.



(These do not have the handles/straps on them yet)


Blankets
Blankets need to be ordered at least 2 weeks in advance (depending on the size)
Contact me for pricing. 
Any color, many different styles and sizes. 

If you have a specific project in mind, contact me and I will give you a price. 
Shipping is a flat rate of $4.00 in the U.S. 
Contact me for international shipping.


More photos and items to come. I will try and post more tonight. I have headbands and flowers coming too!

No comments: